Indonesia’s assistant coach Dzenan Radoncic has smacked down the organisers of the Asean Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup 2020 for the food offerings for the competition so far.
In an Instagram post, the Montenegrin showed two images of an empty plastic box.
“That’s how they treat people in “bubble” accommodation in Singapore! Not human!”
He did not show what food he had been served as the photos were taken after he had chomped down his meal.
At most competitions, teams are served their meals through a buffet style system.
The AFF Suzuki Cp 2020 is being organised in Singapore with the players needing to be in a ‘bubble’ which do not allow them to mingle with anyone out side of their routine.
Indonesian fans who responded to Radoncic’s post with comments in Bahasa Indonesia and in English.
A few have also tagged the Indonesian embassy in Singapore, asking for intervention.
The Indonesians are stacked in Group B along with Malaysia, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia and will face off against Cambodia in their first clash on 9 December.
Main Photo: @dzenoalis
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for updates.
- No locals good enough to be national coach now, says Jita Singh.
- 5-year contract for Tampines Rovers midfielder, but is it long term cheap labour?
- Former Malaysian Deputy Minister Steven Sim buys up all of para athlete’s street sale items, helps her open a Shopee account.
- No team news. No broadcast news. Why liddat?
- Malaysia needs to be like Chelsea and Vietnam, says its Prime Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob.