Indonesia’s assistant coach Dzenan Radoncic has smacked down the organisers of the Asean Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup 2020 for the food offerings for the competition so far.
In an Instagram post, the Montenegrin showed two images of an empty plastic box.
“That’s how they treat people in “bubble” accommodation in Singapore! Not human!”
He did not show what food he had been served as the photos were taken after he had chomped down his meal.
At most competitions, teams are served their meals through a buffet style system.
The AFF Suzuki Cp 2020 is being organised in Singapore with the players needing to be in a ‘bubble’ which do not allow them to mingle with anyone out side of their routine.
Indonesian fans who responded to Radoncic’s post with comments in Bahasa Indonesia and in English.
A few have also tagged the Indonesian embassy in Singapore, asking for intervention.
The Indonesians are stacked in Group B along with Malaysia, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia and will face off against Cambodia in their first clash on 9 December.
Main Photo: @dzenoalis
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for updates.
- Former S-League coach in China jail since 2015 for drug smuggling, family hoping to have him released on medical grounds.
- FAS blames pandemic and lack of competition for loss to Cambodia at AFF U19 Championships.
- How is this an enhancement of broadcast standards? Singapore football fans are a suffering lot.
- Tour de France in Singapore coming in October.
- Crowdfunding appeal set up for Singapore’s “Forgotten” Para Badminton World Champion.