Indonesia’s assistant coach Dzenan Radoncic has smacked down the organisers of the Asean Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup 2020 for the food offerings for the competition so far.
In an Instagram post, the Montenegrin showed two images of an empty plastic box.
“That’s how they treat people in “bubble” accommodation in Singapore! Not human!”
He did not show what food he had been served as the photos were taken after he had chomped down his meal.
At most competitions, teams are served their meals through a buffet style system.
The AFF Suzuki Cp 2020 is being organised in Singapore with the players needing to be in a ‘bubble’ which do not allow them to mingle with anyone out side of their routine.
Indonesian fans who responded to Radoncic’s post with comments in Bahasa Indonesia and in English.
A few have also tagged the Indonesian embassy in Singapore, asking for intervention.
The Indonesians are stacked in Group B along with Malaysia, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia and will face off against Cambodia in their first clash on 9 December.
Main Photo: @dzenoalis
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for updates.
- Now, the Singapore Sepak Takraw Federation’s secretary-general is also suspended for 5 years by the Asian body.
- 6,000 seater Jalan Besar Stadium still not sold out yet for Singapore’s two home matches.
- The Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2022 was not sanctioned by Singapore Athletics. Does it matter?
- Kadir Yahaya joins Thai champions BG Pathum as Head of Youth Football.
- Singapore Sepak Takraw President banned from the sport for 10 years by the sport’s Asian body.